Service Delivery Manager (focusing on operations)
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a strong Service Delivery Manager with the focus on operations..? Please get in touch right away!
Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already or willing to relocate on short notice to be considered for this position!
My client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to help them improving and setting up proper service management operations and managing the re-enforced level one support team.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of the Service Delivery organization; your first assignment will be to improve, bring structure and increase the level of responsibility and professionalism for a group of operational services. This means that on the daily basis you will be working with first line support, owners of the applications/digital products, interacting with the primary customers and will be enabling continuous improvements in the current operations. In the longer run, based on the results of those activities and data, my client will be assessing what adjustments are required to scale-up and be successful.
Therefore, your main responsibilities are going to be:
- Coordination of current support activities and adherence to its SLA's.
- Onboarding new services to support operations.
- Active contribution to optimizing and scaling up current support operations.
- Monitoring of live services.
- Setting up on-call support procedure for the applications launched.
- Making sure that the knowledge documentation is continuously updated and relevant.
- Active contribution towards professionalizing and maturing support of launched services yet keeping it simple and comprehensive.
- Active collaboration with the product, software engineering and quality assurance teams to facilitate improvements for the currently managed services.
- Active collaboration with the Product organization ensuring that feedback from the first line support is addressed and in return the solutions and run books are provided and sufficiently updated.
- Drive customer business and service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Support the Incident, Request, Change, Release and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Manage the escalation process and take ownership of high severity/major incidents ensuring coordination of technical teams, effective communication to stakeholders and timely delivery of Root Cause Analysis information.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, processes and procedures are in place and followed.
- Work closely with Project Teams to ensure projects are transitioned smoothly into business-as-usual support.
- Drive service improvements procedures and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.