SAP WM MM Lead Consultant
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by LCA Consulting Services
SAP SCM Lead Consultant
Technology - SAP MM, WM
In the role of a SCM Lead, you will anchor the engagement effort in the SCM (MM/WM) for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP MM module along with any experience in Process Industries.
- At least 15 years of experience in the SAP MM/WM functional Area included Team Lead experience
- At least 4 End to End implementation projects and Global Rollouts
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager Charm and HP Quality center test suite is an added advantage
- Integration experience with Planning tools like Kinaxis, Future Master
- 3rd party tool integration with applications MES, LIMS and Labeling is an advantage
- Ability to run Due diligence, Define Roadmap and Strategies
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager Charm and HP Quality centre test suite is an added advantage.
- Strong hold on IDOCs & Workflows
- Strong experience in SAP MM/WM integration with SAP PP, PM, QM and FICO.
- Knowledge on the interface between SAP and Legacy system.
- Experience working with RF equipment via SAP and testing new RF equipment.
- Experience in collaborating with site business managers and business process SME.
- Experience in Process Industries