SAP PP Consultant
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by LCA Consulting Services
SAP PP Lead Consultant
In the role of a Manufacturing Lead, you will anchor the engagement effort in the manufacturing area for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP PP module along with any experience in Process Industries.
- At least 15 years of experience in the SAP PP/QM functional Area included Team Lead experience
- At least 4 template rollout experience and minimum 3 end-to-end full life cycle implementations
- Should have good hands-on experience in
a. SAP PP, QM configurations
b. Master Data (Recipe, BOMs etc.)
c. Production Execution (Process Order release, prints, confirmation)
d. Activities with cross module experience with QM, PM,MM/WM and FICO is preferred
- Integration experience with Planning tools like Kinaxis, FutureMaster
- 3rd party tool integration with applications MES, LIMS and Labeling is an advantage
- Ability to run Due diligence, Define Roadmap and Strategies
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Experience in collaborating with site business managers and business process SME
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SAP module PP Including Planning, PI Sheets and Shop Floor Control
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager Charm and HP Quality centre test suite is an added advantage.
- Plant Maintenance and Workflows is an advantage
- Experience in Process Industries