SAP Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by LCA Consulting Services
Role - SAP Solution Architect
Technology - SAP PP, QM, MM, WM, SD, FICO with MES Integration
In the role of a Solution Architect, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- At least 15- 17 years. of SAP experience with the ability to create end to end solution for a manufacturing rollout project, getting the requisite by-in from client on the solution
- Experienced SAP architect with strong consulting and functional skills, to lead workstreams through bid to delivery
- Leading business transformation conversations with the stakeholders and helping to shape a vision of their roadmap.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and across application & delivery towers
- Facilitate high level and detailed design workshops for your functional area; collecting business requirements and mapping out business processes
- Assist & ensure the project team in implementing the solution
- Proven experience of at least 4 to 5 implementation & roll out project in an Onsite/Offshore model.
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Suggesting solutions to customer based on best practices