Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Beacon House, Ipswich, Suffolk
37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£45,000- £50,000 per annum
12-18 month Contract
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee and full project management responsibility of large ERP implementation into a diverse soft facilities management company.
You will support the Project Lead and Project Sponsor with all daily project management tasks including but not exhaustive of producing and updating Project Management documentation, project plan, budget management, resource management, risk management, provide updates to the Project Sponsor and Project Lead both verbally and written on weekly / monthly basis.
Main responsibilities for the Project Manager
* Manage and support the full project life cycle
* Budget / resource / timeframe / risk management and recommend adjustments to project constraints based on analysis
* Produce and maintain all relevant project documentation
* Support the Project Lead and Project Sponsor in delivering a successful project
* Report to the Project Sponsor / Project Lead on a weekly / monthly basis both verbally and formal documentation
* Managing and updating the Project Plan
* Managing the project meetings to ensure all project team members are on target with their key deliverables, including but not limited to project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
* Provide advice to the Project Lead on the management of the project, including current and forecasted progress, analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
* Coordinate internal resource with cross-discipline team members and third parties for execution of the project
* Ensure resource allocation and availability
* Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
* Facilitating change requests to ensure all parties are informed and assessment of impact of schedule and budget, with escalation to Project Lead as required
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and prepare status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarising relevant information
* Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standard and escalation to management team as needed
* Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation
* Conducting post-project evaluation and identification of successful and unsuccessful project elements
* Establish and maintain relationship with consultants / other third parties
* Highlight and address project dependencies, trends and foresee areas of risk
* Ensure the successful delivery of the ERP system to the business
* Lead and mentor the project team internally
The Project Manager will have:
A track record in system implementation Project Management (preferably ERP implementations)
Strong understanding of an ERP ideally Dynamics 365 (other ERP will be considered e.g. JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, Netsuite)
Experience managing large scale project budgets (£500k+, and team sizes 5-10+)
Solid project management methodology expertise (AGILE/ SureStep / prince 2 understanding preferable)
Experience of implementation of projects within facilities management
Experience of working in a fast-paced project with complex dependencies
Experience with working alongside a third party Project Manager and ability to adopt / interpret project management methodology
Excellent knowledge of project lifecycles and the different tasks and phases to be undertaken during a project of this nature
A team player able to fully support and guide a team with differing skillsets
Highly organized with an analytical mindset
Generous Holiday Allowance plus bank holidays.
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including:
Virtual GP Appointments.
LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
Personal Development Opportunities.
Mental Health First Aiders.
Annual Colleague Awards
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £65k Annual
£0 - £60k Annual
£650 - £650 Annual
£35k - £39k Annual