Senior PMO/Programme Planner - CRM/ERP (Salesforce) - £600 p/day
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Etonwood
This leading FinTech firm seek a Senior Project Management Officer with experience providing support to the Head of PMO on multiple concurrently initiatives as part of an enterprise-wide CRM Transformation Programme.
- Rate - £600 a day
- HQ - London - Remote from anywhere in Europe
- Essential Experience - As a Senior PMO/Programme Planner on CRM/ERP initiatives
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, and be able to hit the ground running - thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and showing a proactive approach to planning. You will build and maintain relationships, showing flexibility and have the ability to comfortably adapt to changing circumstances.
As a Senior Programme Planner you will collaborate with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to Paint a Time Picture' of each workstream.
You will develop the plan for delivery & gain consensus on:
- Duration of activities, tasks, deliverables and workplans
- Resources who will perform the activities
- The method of sequencing one or more activities in relation to other activities
- Communication and reporting on a workstream's status & delivery progress at the workstream level
- Develop and manage project workstream level plans to ensure delivery schedules are accurately documented, realistic and executed, providing appropriate challenge of the practicality of such plans
- Contribute to planning at project workstream level and integrate these plans to create an integrated programme plan
- Assist in the governance including monitoring of performance against programme and project workstream plans and milestones, and impact analysis of proposed changes
- Identify inter-dependencies across workstreams and other organisational initiatives through engagement with project delivery staff to ensure that scheduling conflicts can be managed effectively
- Validate resource plans through analysis of project and resource plans to identify resource risks and confirm a high level of confidence in delivery
- Support the PMO in the preparation and updating of accurate programme documentation including plans, status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards on a timely basis
- Assist the PMO in the production of presentations for senior management
- Identify and provide early notification of exceptions and variances to planned milestone to facilitate appropriate management escalation
- Experience working on CRM Transformation programmes including Salesforce.com (SFDC) as a Project/Programme Planner or PMO
- Expert in the use of planning and reporting using Jira and Confluence
- Expert in programme and multiple workstream planning and maintenance
- Experienced in agile project and programme management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Proficient at collating, analysing and reporting information from various sources
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise activities to meet deadlines and objectives
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).