Marketing Exec/Campaign Analyst
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by E-Frontiers
Our client - a large utilities organization is recruiting to bolster their retention and campaign team on a contract basis.
This purpose of the role is to support campaigns which will require you to build, implement, track, analyse, evaluate performance Vs KPIs and develop recommendations to improve and develop campaigns.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Customer Retention & Campaign Management
* Manage the daily and Weekly campaigns for churn activity
* Create targeted retention campaigns - build segmentation targets for campaigns and input into campaign design to ensure most effective structure for campaign evaluation and assist in post campaign analysis
* Work closely with products, sales & marketing teams to manage campaigns
* Work closely with Marketing Insight and Analysis team and Channels to utilise all our customer data to inform interactions, segmentation and create campaigns
* Monitor campaign performance and analyse how we can potentially improve this performance
* Support team on management of Winback campaigns
* Work closely with BI&IT, SAP, Marketing. Ensure compliance of all campaigns are in line with GDPR regulation and data protection in the most efficient way
* Manage end to end campaigns to send emails, lead lists, SMSs via SAP Marketing Cloud.
Knowledge of SAP Marketing Cloud preferable, or other Campaign CRM tool ex. UNICA, Adobe, Salesforce
Have minimum 2 years experience in campaign analyst role, preferably dealing with large number of campaign lead lists
Experience working with multiple data sources
Know of customer profiling and database management
Strong knowledge and comprehension of technology and data management techniques used in the process of collecting, storing and retrieving data
Excellent knowledge of GDPR legislation and principles
Expert proficiency with MS Excel
Strong analytical and interpretive skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on collaborative working