eCommerce Project Manager (PIM Integration)
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an eCommerce Project Manager for a project with an Amsterdam based retail client. This role can be worked remotely with some on site travel required.
The client is a global retail company based in Amsterdam and they are currently undergoing a new ERP implementation. The require a skilled eCom PM with technical knowledge to help delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced Agile delivery environment
- Experience effectively and efficiently managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of 3rd party vendor management
- Preferably experience with eComm platforms, such as ShopWare and BigCommerce
- Ability to complete software support, as required, with some implementation and configuration tasks
- Preferably minimum 3-5 years prior experience in a Project Management role
- Start - ASAP
- Length - 3 months + extensions
- Rate - open