Project Leader for Security Projects
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Base 3
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery/Security environment
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
- These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would be an added value.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and experienced at least 3 of them in your past experience (eg Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem). This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different audiences.