C/C++ Embedded Software Technical Lead/Product Owner
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Technical Lead/Product Owner. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Technically Lead an Embedded Software Development Team.
- Hold responsibility for the software specification, analysis, design, implementation, verification & documentation of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304 standards.
- Plan tasks as part of a Software Sub-Project Manager function.
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- Participate in risk & security clarifications.
- Several years of experience in the Development of Embedded Software in C/C++.
- Several years of experience in the areas of Unit Testing & Continuous Integration.
- Skilled & experience in Agile Development & developing hardware-related software; preferably within a highly regulated environment.
- Any experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security is considered a plus.
- Ideally experienced as a Product Owner & in Technically Leading an Embedded Software Development Team.
- Experience in the development of medical products is advantageous.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- Innovative, quality-oriented, a team-player & strong communicator.
- Fluent English speaker, German language skills are also highly desired.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.