C/C++ Embedded Software Developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document Embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- At least 2 years of professional C/C ++ Embedded Software Development experience.
- Some skills & experience in Agile Development, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration.
- Ideally experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security.
- Any Software Development experience within a highly regulated environment is considered a plus.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software according to given processes.
- Highly organized & a team player.
- Fluent English speaker, German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.