Senior Full Stack .NET Developer (WFH 3 - 4 days/week)
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Vector Recruitment Ltd
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, Manchester, (option to work from home 3 - 4 days a week)
A brand new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join a Manchester based, fast growing complex scientific instrumentation company. You will have a strong background in the development of high-quality software design and infrastructure using agile methodologies and expert knowledge of programming languages including C#, WPF and .NET.
You will be a talented Full Stack Software Developer, playing an integral part of the business; getting involved in numerous projects at any one time. Thus, no two days are the same, giving you a varied workload allowing you develop upon your skills and knowledge base. This role offers the promise of truly exciting projects developing, analysing and testing software for high-performance scientific instrumentation, therefore, ideal candidate will demonstrate mathematical ability and experience or genuine interest in science advancements.
The working environment is very flexible, offering you hybrid/remote working 3-4 days a week should you choose to.
- A good degree (2.1/1st BSc, BEng, MEng, MSci, MPhys etc) in Computer Science/Mathematics/Electronics Engineering/Physics etc.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Senior Full Stack Engineer/.NET Developer, ideally for scientific instrumentation or similar high-tech application.
- Experience in developing software using agile methodologies
- Expertise in C#, WPF, .NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework and WCF
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Desirable skills include:
- Team Foundationn, Git, Azure DevOps
- C++, Hardware Interfacing (TCP/IP, ModBus)
Salary: £50k - £60k Basic
Location: Greater Manchester