Software Developer in Test Automation
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Developer in Test Automation. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Program automatic test cases for various product functions both on software & system level.
- Support the further development & maintenance of the test, build & automation infrastructure (Windows, Linux).
- Analyze test results in cooperation with development teams.
- Support development teams in creating module & integration tests.
- Check requirements for their testability.
- Support other team members in test automation.
- At least 3 years of professional Software Development experience in a common object-oriented programming language (C#, C++, Java), ideally including within an industrial environment.
- Any experience with the .NET Framework &/or with Python is a plus.
- Very interested in & motivated to build up skills in test automation & further develop a test automation infrastructure.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Open, collaborative, positive, enthusiastic & continuously motivated to further develop.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.