Oracle CPQ Engineer Hybrid possible REMOTE
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
In this new, highly visible role, you will be leveraging your program management, technical, organizational, and transformation expertise establishing my customer's journey into and on to the Oracle CPQ/Big Machines Platform. Excellent compensation and benefits package, great growth potential, awesome team to work with.
Responsibilities for Oracle CPQ Cloud application Engineer include .
- Works directly with business users to define requirements related to the project, write design specifications, build development objects, test and move these objects into Production environment, and evaluate new applications and identify systems requirements.
- Designs, configures the products, pricing, BoM etc. using the Big Machine toolkit
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies
- Lead projects, including the formulation and definition of systems scope based on user needs and knowledge of business and industry systems, as well as make recommendations for business solutions.
- Function as a liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical expertise
- Responsible for the functional specification, technical design, implementation and support of CPQ processes and Big Machines solutions
- Manage product proprietary and confidential product pricing and configuration information
- Provide application support including technical analysis and problem solving on Oracle CPQ and integrated applications with results and recommendations being documented and communicated across the teams including managers, team members, and business users
- Act as an advanced level of support for the investigation, diagnosis, and resolution of system incidents and coordinate with business process owners for continual service improvement.
- Document requirements, solution design, testing evidence, change management artifacts, and systems configurations.
- Work with other IT teams to integrate Oracle CPQ Cloud application with key applications.
- Implementation experience in Oracle CPQ (BigMachine) with strong CRM Background
What makes you a great fit:
- Strong functional understanding of Oracle CPQ Cloud Processes including Sales Management, Sales Operations, Master Data Management, Order Management, etc.
- Big Machines UI design experience & understanding of the core CPQ architecture
- In depth knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, Commerce Process, Document Engine and Pricing functionality of Oracle Big Machines CPQ Cloud
- Hands-on experience in CPQ capabilities such as:
v product modelling, configuration, and rules (configure-to-order CTO, engineer-to-order ETO)
v guided configuration/guided selling
v quoting/document generation/e-signature
v quote to order conversion
- Experience/knowledge of BMI Configuration, Commerce Document Engine, Asset Based Ordering (ABO), Bill of Material (BOM) and Big Machines Language (BML)
- Implementation experience in Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) on Quote-to-Cash, CRM, ERP integrations, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies as well as Waterfall model