Embedded Software developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
- Design and development of Real Time Embedded software
- Development of internal development tools
- Responsible for specification, design, documentation as well as verification according to development processes and ensuring the function in the overall system
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
- University education in the field of electrical engineering/computer science/physics (FH/Uni/ETH) or comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in software development and programming in C and C++ for Embedded systems as well as experience in digital technology
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and bus systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Structured and independent work
- Knowledge of measurement, control and regulation technology and experience with Matlab/Simulink is an advantage
- Experience with Embedded operating systems such as VxWorks advantageous
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq/Ultrascale SoC advantageous
- Interesting technology
- Complex challenges
- Education and training
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.