Oracle SQl DBA
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Anthony James Consulting
Oracle SQL DBA - Long Term Fixed Term Contract - Buckinghamshire
Responsibilities for the Oracle SQL DBA -
- Database Administration & support in a complex high availability environment, including builds/implementation, support, performance monitoring and tuning, disaster recovery, decommissioning, upgrades, patching and data migration.
- Provide technical expertise of Database platforms
- Installation, configuration and support of databases
- Performance monitoring and tuning of databases and the database server infrastructure
- Analyse and remediate any incidents within agreed SLAs
- Close liaison and working relationships with application development teams, suppliers and internal systems management and support teams
Experience required for the Oracle SQL DBA -
- Must be strong as an Oracle DBA with RAC, RMAN & Grid control experience for a number of years
- Sql Server DBA with many years experience and Powershell experience.
- Must be good at problem solving and resolution of complex issues
- Operate flexibly both as a member of the team and independently
- Self training of skills required by the team
- Identify and implement any useful process that can be automated
Please apply to the Oracle SQL DBA ASAP as applicants will be shortlisted over the next few days.