Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Anthony James Consulting
Long Term - Fixed Term Contract - Buckinghamshire - Change Manager
Experience required for the Change Manager -
- Worked in an ITIL Service oriented environment.
- Desirable a degree in Computer Science.
- A proven understanding of multi-platform systems architecture and specially the below technologies: Ansible/WebSphere/Tomcat/Android/iOS
- Experience installing software packages
- Be able to listen to and to question both senior and junior colleagues using proven people management and influencing skills
- Be effective in a team environment and be willing to contribute to collective targets, collaborating with IT Business Unit colleagues to achieve successful delivery of projects or evolution of products
Responsibilities for the Change Manager -
- Verify, validate and create implementation plans as required
- Perform post implementation reviews
- Co-ordinate major changes, including deployment plans, and manage deployment activities.
- This will include the necessary communication with stakeholders
- Establish and manage stakeholder relationships with interfacing areas both internal and external
- Analyse metrics and trends reporting
Please apply for the Change Manager ASAP as applicants will be shortlisted over the next few days.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £70k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£68.1k - £68.1k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily