SAP GTS Consultant (Remote)
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a six month initial remote-based contract, a SAP GTS consultant to support an existing team to run, develop and roll out the SAP GTS solution. They are also responsible for implementing Bonded Warehouse at selected remote sites.
The role is a combination of Business Expert/Software Engineer and Project Coordinator, depending on needs in different period of times. Much of the work requires coordination with warehousing.
The role includes:
- Coordinate and facilitate the collaboration between business functions and customs
- Lead work with detailing requirements/prestudies and coordinate implementation
- Help out with hands on work related to implementation
- Experience from working with SAP GTS development and/or
- Experience from implementing Bonded Warehouse
- Understanding of agile frameworks, SAFE or similar
- Experience from project management
- Experience from working in Jira
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
To arrange an interview, please send CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.