Senior Salesforce Application Developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Salesforce Application Developer. The client is looking for someone who has 5+ years of SFDC development experience, providing customization development enhancements and support for Salesforce.com. They should have hands on development experience with CRM, Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Implement changes to Salesforce platform and ensure all changes properly follow change management practices and quality controls
- Determining opportunities to streamline Salesforce support activities to achieve more efficient, timely, and cost-effective application support results
- Providing Level Two 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
- Developing user documentation and participate in user training when needed
- Assisting in resolving complex data and application issues
- Assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of Salesforce applications when necessary
- Stay up-to-date on software applications under area of responsibility to always ensure the highest level of service and support to the organization
- Obtain any certifications needed to be able to effectively support applications in scope
- Mentor peers to help them build capabilities
- Document troubleshooting instructions (continuous improvement)
- Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or vocational training
- Bachelor's or Technical Degree (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry related curriculum)
- 5+ year with software development, specifically around CRM Technologies, WCF Web Services, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities experience
- CRM development or integration best practices
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Technical specifications documentation
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Creating technical specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- 5 or more years of technical project implementation experience with SalesForce CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying Salesforce
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and creating business workflows and processes
- Should have 401/501 Certifications
- Deep expertise and understanding of common industry-standard business practices support by CRM
- Strong knowledge of with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating CRM technologies
- Strong knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software preferred
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- Must have at least 5 Years of SFDC development experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.