Technical Support Engineer - Performance
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Disys Technical and Consulting Kft
We seek a Technical Support Engineer - Performance to join our Embedded team supporting our client, a workflow automation platform market leader located in West London.
You as the ideal candidate you will be a Customer Advocate providing support to users/administrators of their platform contributing to the growth of best practices for the delivery of support services.
- You will understand the platform, cloud technologies, and troubleshooting practices to ensure the successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Manage and resolve all issues.
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving, and providing root cause analysis for product issues.
- Manage customers' expectations and experiences in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and use that expertise to help customers.
- Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
- Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Help in the development and mentoring of team members in various technologies.
- Suggest and implement improvements to internal processes.
- Work on technical and non-technical projects.
- Communicate with customers and our teams through case, phone, and other electronic methods.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the customers.
- Maintain impeccable case hygiene and customer-related files and records.
- Participate in the weekend support on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- Must have experience implementing, maintaining, or supporting one (or more) of the following:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot the most difficult technical issues in time-critical situations
- Experience diagnosing performance-related issues.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Solid background in Linux, UNIX, or other OS
- Experience and understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle
- Ability to read, analyze Application & Database logs
- Strong experience working in Java or similar Back End programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers
- Excellent time management skills
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
Must have experience in working with one (or more) of the following technologies/languages:
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Experience providing SaaS support
- Experience working with a workflow Automation Platform
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM or ITIL framework
- Experience diagnosing network-related issues.
- Experience using tools like Splunk, Elk, and handling Network Devices & Load Balancers