Senior Android Developer
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Software Engineer (Android Developer)
I'm currently working alongside a multinational clothing retail company that is recruiting for a Senior Android Developer.
I have included some details below; if this is of interest, please reply with your CV ASAP.
Role: Software Engineer (Android Developer)
Employment Type: Contract
Start and End Date: 2021-10-04 - 2022-03-31 + Extendable
Location: Sweden, Stockholm (Remote)
Hourly Pay Rate: Depends on experience
Language: Both English and Finnish speaking candidates are acceptable
Software Engineer (Android Developer) - 5-10 years' experience needed
Welcome to Circular Business Models area! We are a part of Innovation & Incubation within Business Tech. As a team, we are on an exciting journey, being responsible for inventing and testing new business models and solutions in collaboration with the surrounding organization.
You will be responsible for creating Android app solutions for the services/applications we build in the Circular Business models area. You will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts, and other Engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that will allow us to start small, test towards the customers and scale if successful.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Support Data Analysts with A/B testing
To be successful in this role, we believe you are an experienced and passionate Android developer who can't resist sharing your latest findings with your team and can independently apply this skill in a new context. You are agile and feel comfortable in a complex environment where changes are frequent.
You are required to:
- Strong coding skills in Android Kotlin
- Experience and knowledge of API design/SDK's
- Experience in declarative UI/Android Jetpack
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Having experience of working in the Azure ecosystem is meriting
- Have experience from working according to agile practices with knowledge of Scrum & SAFe Agile WoW and CI/CD tools