Digital Performance Analyst
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Solirius Limited
An independent software and technology consultancy who have clients in the public and private sector. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exciting new digital services for our clients. We focus on understanding our client's business and work with them to deliver change that makes their business more effective. We are able to support our clients with their strategy, technical design, user experience, software development and delivery into live service.
We operate as a flat organisation, and believe in trusting and supporting all of our team to operate independently, making the most of their expertise in their field. We believe in giving everyone an opportunity to continually learn and grow in the direction they choose, and we actively help and support people to shape the career that they wish to have.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger company and we seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment - one in which our people develop and clients are served better.
You will develop performance measurement frameworks - key performance indicators, goals, user needs and benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting your approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
You will synthesize data from different sources, review it critically alongside qualitative user research data and take into account the user and situational context, to produce and clearly communicate actionable insights to business stakeholders.
You will work with multi-disciplinary agile teams and the wider business stakeholders to define hypotheses and conduct structured experiments to drive tangible service improvements that can be reflected in service KPIs.
We require you to have excellent experience with Google Analytics, Power BI, User-Centred Design and ideally offer government/GDS experience
- We are working on multiple governments projects delivering live digital services and providing on-going support and enhancements.
- We provide our clients with performance metrics (typically using Google Analytics), such as service usage, user take up, and analysis of successful (and unsuccessful) user journeys. In addition to this, we provide clear actionable insights and recommendations for improvement across the whole service that will enable a better experience for citizens and staff users, along with improved business outcomes.
- To do this we evaluate existing Performance Analysis tools, highlight gaps in service use, and provide reporting dashboards to enable continuous improvement. We then test, scope and repeat as other services come on-board.
- We also need to be able to work with other client teams, particularly those focused on customer satisfaction and feedback as well as be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for someone with a background in critical thinking, who enjoys tackling different problems in a structured way and is a highly motivated self-starter. You should have great interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients and their users.
- Strong experience in Google analytics, GA4 experience is a plus
- Proven experience using Google datastudio dashboards
- Familiarity using Power BI.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Ability to collate data into complex reports and presentations, attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly understand client business goals and define requirements for performance analysis
- Ability to develop and refine sophisticated performance measurement frameworks
- Ability to define verification and validation approaches for data and analysis
- Strong technical literacy and understanding of the product life cycle process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of digital development processes, user centred design and agile methodologies.
- Ability to promote the business value of data and coach/mentor stakeholders and other team members.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary agile environment
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- 5 days training allowance
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Statutory & Contributory pension
- Free gym membership
- Annual Away days
- Monthly company socials
- Ongoing training
Equality and Diversity:
Solirius Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex and gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please do not hesitate to raise this with us.