Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
I'm currently working with a regional provider of software, which can be used globally.
They currently have over 30+ employees located in their office and are now looking to add another PHP Software Developer.
To become part of the team and take on these tasks you have;
- Strong experience in PHP and Symfony.
- Professional experience in object-oriented software development.
- Coordinating with project management.
- Developing innovative web-based software solutions.
- Developing components and modules for cross-industry customers.
- Bringing projects to a successful conclusion and contribute to the further development of the company and your career path.
- Professional and personal development.
- Varied projects with well-known customers.
- Flexible and modern working time models.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- CHf 9 lunch allowance.
- Company events.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details.
Email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.