Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
PLM Engineer - Remote - 12 months+
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a PLM Engineer to join a long-term project for a global fashion company.
This role will report to the PLM Project Manager and will focus on a newly launched project.
The successful applicant will need to define standard data model and build the Composite API Module.
Requirements for the PLM Engineer:
- Solid understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) configuration and customizations
- Strong experience with Centric
- Strong experience in API building and management
- Solid experience decomposing bulk data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Retail industry experience strongly preferred
- Language: English
The details of the PLM Engineer contract include:
- Start: ASAP
- Full-time position
- Duration: 12 months +
- Location: Remote working
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the PLM Engineer position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza.