Back-end Developer - AWS, JAVA - REMOTE
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients for Backend Developer - AWS,JAVA - REMOTE mission, Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Backend Developer - AWS, JAVA - REMOTE. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team
- Job Title: Backend Developer- AWS + Java
- Industry: Pharma
- Duration: Perm contract to consultants (contract will be with NextLink)
Salary: Negotiable - Annual Salary under Nextlink - Spanish payroll
- Work location: Spain, Sant Cugat
- Remote: YES
- Workload: 100%
- Traveling required: No
- Eligibility: Any candidates can be considered as the role is fully remote.
- Language: English
We need someone with professional, hands-on experience in developing serverless Back End in a fast-paced, business-changing environment. If you are an expert in AWS Step Functions, Lambdas, DynamoDB, and other serverless technologies, then you may be reading about your next job right now!
As a Back End Developer, you will be responsible for build, maintain Back End services using AWS serverless technologies. You will be responsible for working with technical and non-technical staff to translate business requirements into technical requirements for execution. In addition, you will participate and give feedback in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Build, test, and maintain serverless Back End components, including security, data model, and application logic, in line with software engineering best practices.
- Build lambdas orchestrated with Step Functions that interact with other components, including microservices and data storage.
- Collaborate with teammates (including external vendors) and stakeholders to build and improve Back End services.
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies.
- Take an active part in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other members of the team.
- Ensure quality of the product through unit testing, documentation, and maintenance as appropriate.
Essential skills and experience:
- +3 years of serverless solid Back End development experience (AWS Lambda, Step Functions, S3, Cloudwatch, SQS, SNS, Secret Manager, Kinesis)
- AWS experience/knowledge
- Hands-on experience with microservices technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Open ID flow.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with Node.js with express.js.
- Experience with Java8+ and Spring boot is a big plus.
- Hands-on with Monolith/Microservices technologies is a plus.
- Testing (Unit Testing/TDD/BDD).
- Experience with Git/Gitflow
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with two weeks iterations and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of the agile software development process.
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent proficiency in English