Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting have partnered with a huge forward thinking Dutch Ecommerce brand who are looking for x2 Android Devs to come and join an existing team.
Being an Android Dev for my client's Technology domain means you are working on the development of their mobile apps which are used by millions of customers and this is an opportunity to come and really make a difference on how this App is being used.
You participate in stand-ups and refinements, help enforce code quality, develop best practices, write unit and integration tests and manage deployments. You also give feedback on coding standards, guidelines, and so on.
The work environment is open and informal. You will work in the Digital Technology platform domain. This department is responsible for the development of my clients app. The department consists of Testers, Developers, Tech Leads, Product Owners, and Architects. Our dev community counts is a large team of talented Mobile Developers (iOS/Android).
Technical Skills required:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience with Android Development
- Know your way around CI/CD, using Jenkins, and Github Actions
- You are familiar with Kotlin, Java, Android Architecture components
- Bring knowledge and experience with SOLID principles, clean architecture, unit and integration testing
- Have clear articulate English communication skills
You will develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues but also being a contributing member of my clients technology community - deep dive into our shared knowledge!
You will also work with the latest & greatest tooling!
We combine the best of two worlds, the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy 'to boldly go where no one has gone before' that typifies scaleups.
- Remote working/flexible working model
- 12 month+ project
- Competitive rates (70-75 ph ballpark)
Please apply now if this something that would be of interest. (Only considering candidate based in EU or Netherlands)
Android (mid level) - Amsterdam area - Contract/freelance