PeopleSoft PUM expert - REMOTE - 20-day initial - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "PeopleSoft PUM expert" to start ASAP a 20-day initial contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100% REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
100% Off-site/Off-shore. A competitive rate will increase chances to be selected.
Our UN-client is running PeopleSoft Financials and HCM version 9.2 images 29 and 35 respectively. As part of an ongoing strategy to support changing business needs and offer our clients the best ERP experience we are looking at staying up to date with the latest PeopleTools patches and latest PUM releases. Often an Oracle Security Alert has required that we apply the latest PUM in either HCM or Finance. We are looking to bring the knowledge of how this should be done in-house.
The consultant will supervise and validate the application of the latest PUM images for both HCM and Finance by UN-client support resources. The PUM applications will be applied in such a way as to only adopt the changes required to be up to date with current security and functional needs.
The consultant will:
- Guide in house resources on what set up is required at the client end and any steps required by our hosting partner (external) in order to get ready to apply the PUM images
- Guide in house resources on how to compare the new image to the old and how to selectively adopt the changes required to keep up to date with security needs as documented in the Oracle Security Alerts
- Guide in house resources through the creation of the images and the application to each environment
- Will create a checklist and a step-by-step guidance document for future PUM applications that will be used by UN-client PeopleSoft Support Team for subsequent PUM Applications
- Will create a set of validations that can be executed by the UN-client PeopleSoft Support Team to ensure that the PUM has been applied and will not cause any disruption to UN-client's operations
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience in the implementation and support of PeopleSoft ERP Applications
- A broad working functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and HCM 9.2
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience in applying PeopleSoft PUM images
- At least 5 years working as a technical developer in PeopleSoft HCM/Financials
- Extensive experience with People Tools 8.5x
- Extensive experience of PeopleCode including Application Packages
- Extensive experience with PeopleSoft FIN/HCM 9.2
- Extensive experience of Application Engine, Component Interface and Integration Broker
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Query
- Extensive experience with SQL preferably with Oracle databases
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.