Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. Candidate will have in-depth knowledge of DevOps practices, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, and other technologies.
- Be responsible for building and supporting the infrastructure and processes that enable us to process massive amounts of orders and market data daily, secure, fast, and error free
- Be engaging with our software engineering teams on support issues and improvements to our tools, processes, and software
- Explore new technologies and solutions to enhance operational excellence
- Use monitoring tools to identify operational anomalies and take action to resolve them
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Use tools and technologies, such as Powershell, Bash/Shell, C#/.NET, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Postgres, Icinga2, Grafana, Rundeck, Salt, Ansible, Active Directory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proficient writing scripts with tools such as Powershell, Bash/Shell or Python
- Experience in deploying and supporting various types of database systems (eg PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Understanding of agile SDLC, CICD and toolsets BitBucket/Jenkins/Jira
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting .NET applications
- Experience with server and application monitoring (such as Icinga2, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
- Experience managing a regulated environment and ensuring processes and policies are adhered to and well documented.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual
$60 - $100 Hourly