SalesForce Principal Solutions Engineer
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a SalesForce Principal Solutions Engineer. Candidate will develop, administer and govern the delivery pipelines, environments and deployments required to deliver Digital Enterprise platform(s). Platforms include Salesforce.com, SAP Hybris Commerce, iOS custom applications, and .net custom applications. This can include application evaluation, application configuration, application and integration testing as well as completing appropriate change management documentation.
- Serve in a team leader capacity with large-scale Application Development projects/programs
- Automate deployments, configuration changes, data refreshes, testing scripts, backups, archival, and recovery processes
- Work with development, infrastructure and QA teams to build CI/CD practice
- Maintain a working knowledge of Software Code Development leading practices and serve as a thought leader to the organization
- Participate in Agile teams
- Provide Level Three 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
- Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities for Application Development programs
- Recommend opportunities to lower testing costs or improve systems quality through alternative staffing models (eg, gig, offshore, 3rd party)
- Drive the collection of required information to develop work scope around solutions to attain business requirements along with data needs as required.
- Coordinate issues resolution activities with varied stakeholders
- Review entire problem logs and identify recurring problems.
- Record projects status along with open issues every week.
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and oversee internal demonstration facilities etc.
- Develop meeting structure and present at meetings
- Determine opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Manage process conformity and compliance
- Drive the development of business and technical process documentation and training materials
- Lead the definition of project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; assist with project budget needs
- Understand, communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts
- Establish and maintain relationships with team members within IT and across functional teams
- Assess situations, determine the problem(s) and propose a solution that provides value to the business
- Lead business requirements as well-formed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Drive Behavior-Driven-Design (BDD) process
- Structure requirements to facilitate automation of acceptance tests
- Bachelor's Degree Required (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry related curriculum)
- Note: Sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements
- Five (5)+ years in an application development around CRM SALESFORCE.COM Technologies, iOS applications, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capability to execute tasks with quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Deep understanding of business functions of supporting applications
- Experience mentoring and developing Application Developers
- Experience evaluating and improving Code quality/standards
- Experience interacting with the Business community
- Experience working with, and directing, third-party Application Development teams
- Experience coordinating and leading development teams/projects
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend software and hardware products
- Command of Agile Development processes
- 4+ Years of SFDC development experience
- Technical project implementation experience with Salesforce CRM
- CRM Technologies, WCF Web Services, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities experience
- CRM development or integration best practices
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Creating technical specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying Salesforce
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and creating business workflows and processes
- Salesforce Platform Admin/Advance Admin certified.
- Deep expertise and understanding of common industry-standard business practices support by CRM
- Strong knowledge of with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating CRM technologies
- Strong knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options