Python IoT Software Developer (m/w/d) in Langenfeld and remote
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Jobactive
For our client, a DAX group with more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are currently seeking an Python IoT Software Developer (m/w/d)
Location: Langenfeld (NRW), 2 days per week on site, 3 days remote
Start: September/October 2021
Duration: 6 months with option of extension
- Implementation of Back End services in Python, based on several microservice frameworks, to connect IoT devices and their data.
- Technical collaboration with the AI team to improve data analytics
- Cooperation with the IoT hardware developers to customize and improve the results
- Implementing solutions throughout the life cycle from development through testing and deployment to production, including documentation and code improvements
- Working in software development teams using agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Supporting the DF microservice system landscape in the Amazon AWS Cloud.
- Proven record of developing production-ready software solutions, ideally in scalable cloud infrastructures
- Experience in Python Development and knowledge in AWS and Microservices
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 and RAMI model
- Experience in developing interfaces to IoT devices, setting up gateways, ingesting and analysing IoT/transformational data in Real Time/near Real Time
- Ideally IoT protocols (eg MQTT, OPC-UA, CoAP, AQMP).
- Willingness to work on site and partial remote
- Very good communication skills with international teams
- Very good English language skills, German is a plus