Service Now Engineer HRSD & CSA/CIS-HR
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Service Now engineer HRSD & CSA/CIS-HR vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Result driven senior configurator or developer with strong experiencer of using Service Now mandatory HR module (HRSD)
- Excellent knowledge of Service Now best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest Service Now features
- Hands on competency with SaaS project implementation/Service Now implementations in a scrum/agile approach
- CSA and CIS-HR certification is preferred; other CIS certifications are a distinct advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining and implementing efficient end-to-end provisioning Automation solutions based on Service now
- Collaborating with IT product owners designing and implementing integrations and solutions with other IT systems and business processes
- Supporting the existing Automation Portals, provisioning scripts and identifying the automation orchestration related opportunities throughout the organization
- Working with other members of the Service Automation team identifying improvement opportunities and evaluating new capabilities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.