Call Centre Operator
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Call Centre Operator - Naas
Your new company
Your new company has a vision to become a world class customer focused organisation delivering the best in class service through digital financial services, delivering services in an innovative and modern manner. Located in Naas County Kildare this team are searching for a new phone-based Customer Service Representative to join them in continuing to offer excellence in customer service nationwide.
Your new role
You will be working with a busy team in their Naas offices. Social distancing is carefully monitored, and policies are now in place which have been implemented with success since mid-last year. Health declarations will be confirmed and reconfirmed before entering the premises on day one.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consistently demonstrate Customer Service standards by ensuring a high level of engagement with the customer
- Proactively anticipate customer issues and take appropriate action
- Drive transaction displacement by actively promoting relevant Self-Service Channels as appropriate
- Identify and act on leads for added value opportunities that are relevant to each customer
*There is a potential to go to shift work in the position which means you may not be working a standard 9am - 5pm role however you will always be working a 37.5-hour week. If you do go to a shift pattern your rate will be increased.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have:
- Customer service experience.
- Genuine interest in the financial services industry
- Fluent written & spoke English.
- Experience in a call centre environment would be beneficial but not essential for the role
Key competencies for this position:
- Communication skills
- Customer services skills
- Solution minded/results focused
- An interest in teamwork and collaboration
- Strong computer skills.
What you'll get in return
Working with this organisation will hugely enrich your customer service skills as you will be required to use your excellent skills customer service daily. You will receive training and one to one coaching from the beginning. This role has career progression opportunities on a rolling contract basis. You will also be working with a nationally recognised financial services company which will enhance your CV and can be used as a steppingstone into this industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.