SAP IS-Retail (ECC Master Data) Consultant (Remote)
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a remote-based contract, a strong functional expertise on the SAP IS-Retail (Preferred)/SD/MM/ATTP with overall SAP functional knowledge (integration with other components/modules) required.
You will work with the Product team on cross-functional critical solutions within the Digital Core domain.
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail business processes
- Self-driven personality with and ability to drive the cross-functional changes from requirement handling until solution deploy
- Strong knowledge and experience in ECC, Master data, ATTP Solutions including the Integrations
- Experience in Performing detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate Retail system solutions
- Experience in enhancing the Standard/Custom Interfaces including API, Idoc
- Excellent documentation/Presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Design thinking best practices & Solution architecture framework
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Drive the Requirements with design/testing and deployment approach
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of complex Retail solutions from an application and business process standpoint
- Build the simplest possible solution that fulfils stakeholder needs as well as meets functional, compliance and data quality requirements
- Deliver solutions on time and identify and eliminate potential waste (eg unnecessary documentation, inefficient methodologies etc.)
- Provide options for the ECC, ATTP designs by considering the impact on existing solution
- Identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements including the facilitation of workshops to handle the business requirements
- Good exposure to technical skills with basic debugging
- Experience of Retail industry
- Experience of traceability and legal compliance projects and solutions
- SAP S4 HANA/IS-Retail certification preferably
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.