Product Manager (Telecommunications)
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Product Manager (Telecommunications) Amsterdam
Up to €85.000,00 per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 25 holidays, Travel Reimbursement, Education Budget, and more.
Our client is looking for a passionate Product Manager with a strong understanding of presales, delivery of various products and services. You will evaluate product opportunities by matching customer needs and the current client portfolio. Furthermore, this role will require collaboration with multiple partners globally. You will be working with internal teams to define the product vision and requirements, evaluate build or buy options, and work with development, UX design, and marketing to develop and market these products.
We are looking for someone:
- with at least a bachelor's degree and 4+ years of product management experience;
- Who is familiar and has an interest in consumer problems and industry concepts;
- with the ability to rapidly respond to product performance, using analytics, metrics, and customer feedback to identify the most important issues;
- to manage the go-to-market with cross-functional partners (sales, marketing, customer care, etc.) to ensure a successful launch;
- with strong team building, collaboration skills, and communication skills
- with experience in direct to consumer or platform-based businesses such as social media, SaaS, or other similar models with large numbers of users
Apply now! Chat first? Call Dario or e-mail (see below)
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates with EU citizenship as we cannot provide sponsorship.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.