Business Analyst - Back Office Trading/Banking
Posted on Sep 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Back Office Trading - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience providing business analysis in a financial context
- Expertise with manual and automated testing of APIs together with proficiency with Openlink Findur, Bottomline Technologies knowledge is favoured
- Outstanding customer focus and communication as well as collaboration skills
- Knowledge and experience in specifying and designing modern web-based applications and APIs paired with know-how of fixed-income financial instruments and Banking Back Office business processes is a plus
- Experience with Back Office processes and control frameworks
- Finished Master degree in Computer Science or any other equivalent education with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working autonomously and within a team, delivering technology enabled business change
- Consulting with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements and develop specifications and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring all business changes are adequately planned, prioritized and understood by the development team including high level and detailed requirements as well as agreed acceptance criteria
- Collaborating with software testing team and the business, ensuring solutions meet expectations and have a positive impact at the implementation
- Contributing to building comprehensive Test Suites reusable by BIT and Back Office for each delivered application
- Tracking and reporting the solution progress along with performing manual, exploratory and performance testing
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.