Fashion Graphic Designer
Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer with a fashion and or hosiery background to join an established and leading supplier of soft accessories to various high street retailers.
* Designing ranges of soft accessories including hosiery.
* Helping to ensure products meet client specifications.
* Be commercially aware and how to translate into designs.
* Have a working knowledge of fabrics and fittings development and sourcing.
* Interpreting seasonal key trends.
* Inspirational boards and colour palettes.
* Presentation of collections.
* Development and sourcing of products and sampling.
* Creating detailed tech packs.
* Attending trade shows and travel when required.
* Liaising directly with customers and factories.
* MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience designing mens, ladies and childrens soft accessories.
* Fully computer literate including CAD and Illustrator.
* Working knowledge of liaising with overseas factories.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Trend aware with a strong eye for design.
* Willing to travel if and when necessary.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis