Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by CV-Library
*Local Council* *Remote working available*
* Writing, editing and management of accurate, accessible and informative content;
* Supporting the development of the council’s online estate through identifying and fulfilling user needs.
* Enforcing content and design guidelines to achieve the best possible digital user experience across the council’s online estate
* To work on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and government deliver a policy intent. This may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
* Create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information, as well as contributing to content principles, improvements and patterns
* Work in your team to identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content
* Identify relevant stakeholders and collaborate effectively, making sure appropriate policy and legal checks within other parts of government happen, and that content is published quickly and efficiently
Key Skills and Experience:
* Working knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal, SharePoint and WordPress, as well as Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
* Working knowledge of low-code application systems to create digital services
* Working knowledge and application of UX Design patterns
* Working knowledge of accessibility guidelines for the web.
* Good understanding of web technologies and protocols (including coding languages and development processes)
Creating, iterating and managing user-centred content
Experience using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information to improve content
Project management capability, including the ability to coordinate a number of projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Experience working on government services is desirable
Experience in working with content publishing systems
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily