Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Purpose: To provide high quality infrastructure services support to ODEON
* Support and maintain all virtual infrastructure solutions (VMWare) and Cloud infrastructure (O365 and Azure)
* Maintain inventory, monitor and analyse storage, computing usage issues and contribute to capacity planning initiatives.
* Organise, optimise and document IT Infrastructure, including physical and logical architecture of servers, databases and applications.
* Develop IS infrastructure project plans, technical specifications, low level design documents, roll-out/test plans and successful transition to service
* Provide 3rd level support on all server, storage, network and enterprise services
* Provide support for 24x7 business operations including on-call
* Adhere to the Incident Management, Service Request, Major Incident, Problem Management and Change Control procedures.
* Utilise problem analysis techniques to triage, diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware, software and ODEON’s business applications.
* Adopt high quality communication practices in the execution of this role
Skills & Experience:
* 10+ years relevant experience, at least 5 in Retail or Financial Services, a technology based degree or equivalent
* Relevant certifications (VCP 6.5, MSCE, MCSA or similar)
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (written, oral & presentation) using business-friendly and user-friendly language
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
* Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized; able to handle multiple tasks under pressure with clear sense of ownership and priority
* Knowledge / experience of Virtualisation and Storage Area Networks (VMWare and NetApp) essential
* Knowledge / experience of M365 essential and/or Azure desirable
* Good understanding of Networks (Routing & Switching), Firewall, UTM, Proxy etc
* Strong Powershell skills
* Proven planning and organising skills being able to manage, prioritise and coordinate effectively
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work, working outside of core office hours as required
* Must have a strong work ethic and ability to tackle poor performance
* Enthusiastic and energetic. A self starter able to work without supervision and create and maintain effective level of output & support.
* Experience of working with the following would be desirable but not essential :
* Google Mail and Google Apps
* Cisco Call Manager
Living Our Values
I bring energy and enthusiasm to every working day (even the busiest ones)
I keep my promises to guests and colleagues – people can rely on me to do what I say I will
I take pride in delivering high quality work, crisp detailed plans and I always execute projects to a high standard
I take responsibility for my role within the team and ownership of my actions
I work closely with colleagues across the business to improve performance and share innovative new approaches
I’m energised and self-motivated and encourage those around me to be the same
I am demanding, determined and 100% committed to delivering
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£25 - £30 Hourly
£90k - £95k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual