IT Systems Development Operative
Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Hours: Monday – Friday
* Uphold organisation’s core values. Responsible for providing a positive and encouraging atmosphere at all times to ensure all staff work to their best abilities.
* Working with all organisational staff to maintain and develop a positive progressive culture within the business.
* Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations, the company handbook and all other company policies and procedures.
* Support, comply and ensure complicity with the company’s Quality Policy Document and its objectives of delivering a profitable and unrivalled quality service admired by competitors.
* Assist the Quality Officer in the development of documentation to help with the transition to helpdesk support.
* Assist with the design and development of internal software developments and updates.
* Oversee the collection, documentation, and structure requests for JDA WMS development.
* Develop and conduct training of super-users on new functionality.
* Identify potential process or set-up related issues and root causes.
* Escalate to JDA and GTS Service desks any issues which cannot be resolved locally.
* Participate in requirement and design workshops in relation to JDA and GTS.
* Develop technical design documentation.
* Guide project implementation teams on performance implications of design choices and adjust the application to meet the required performance standards.
* Coordinate the design and implementation of interfaces to integrate JDA or GTS with other systems.
* Collaborate with operational software providers to improve development of custom functionality and business processes.
* Lead the creation of system integration test cases.
* Provide technical support on JDA and GTS to super users.
* Continuously update knowledge on the latest updates and releases, enhancements and changes to product functionality.
* Monitor and report on the status of operational software projects, identifying issues that prevent the achievement of project goals, implementing corrections as required.
* Prepare, coordinate and execute integration and volume tests to ensure successful implementation.
* Facilitate user testing with relevant stakeholders to validate scope and functionality.
* Ensure knowledge transfer to colleagues and provide technical and end end-user application documentation.
* Configuration and generation of custom reporting.
* Develop business relationships with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support efforts.
* Develop ground up in-house software solutions where required and approved by a director