Universal Banker I (Teller)
Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by Blue Sky Bank
Our Team Members set Blue Sky Bank apart from other banks. For over 115 years, Blue Sky Bank has continuously grown and expanded with the philosophy that everyone should win at work. We are a bank that values hard work, positivity, and professionalism.
Blue Sky Bank is now accepting applications for a Full-Time Universal Banker I (Teller) in Cushing, Oklahoma. Join Blue Sky Bank - where YOU matter!
Work Days/Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay: Hourly, pay based on experience; potential to earn incentive bonuses.
- Blue Sky Bank pays for 80% of employee health insurance premium.
- Blue Sky Bank pays for 100% of employee dental premium.
- Blue Sky Bank pays for 100% of employee vision premium.
- Blue Sky Bank pays for 100% of employee Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and $25,000 Life & AD&D Insurance.
- Blue Sky Bank matches 4% of 401(k) contributions (eligible day 1 of employment).
- Blue Sky Bank offers Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay.
- Blue Sky Bank offers paid Bereavement Leave.
- Blue Sky Bank offers Tuition Reimbursement.
As a Universal Banker I (Teller) at Blue Sky Bank, you will be responsible for:
- Perform Teller duties and organize balances and proofs cash daily to maintain accurate account transactions processed. Identify payees and verify signatures and endorsements.
- Act as a liaison between Universal Bankers and lenders by gaining knowledge in both areas.
- Open and maintain commercial and private bank accounts including check and debit card orders.
- Attract and retain customer relationships by providing accurate, timely, and exceptional customer service.
- Verify and process changes to existing accounts, answer customer questions, and resolve related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promote bank products and services by identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services to solidify and enhance customer account relationships.
As a Universal Banker I (Teller) at Blue Sky Bank, you will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
- Service-oriented, polite, and respectful.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, integrity, and honesty.
- Flexible, team-oriented, and willingness to continuously learn.
Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred: Associate Degree and 1-2 years of previous bank experience.