Supplier Quality Manager
Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Title: Supplier Quality Manager
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus
Medical Device multi-national
Managing the materials vendor engineering team: this concentrates on all aspects of supplier selection, supplier process & material changes and technical support for all purchased commodities.
* Work with the procurement, planning, inbound/outbound and supplier quality managers, to deliver on the operations and department objectives - supplier performance, mitigating the risk of purchased material stockouts, and the generating/execution of materials VIP's.
* Prioritises and drives execution of multiple complex department projects. Sponsor and lead material value improvement projects (VIP's) or Strategic Activity Review(StAR) projects.
* Interface effectively with key stakeholders internally and externally (Divisions, Suppliers, and corporate sourcing teams) to deliver key vendor/material strategies in terms of Quality, Cost and Service improvement.
* Responsible for leading and developing a best in class materials vendor engineering team that is proficient in the use of lean, 6sigma and engineering first principle methodologies.
* Demonstrate technical Leadership skills in procurement management and in supporting structured technical investigations for components & material issues.
* Manage and support the identification and development of new or existing supply sources with the purchasing team. Collaborates with other BSC cross functional resources in identifying insourcing / outsourcing opportunities.
* Manage and support the maintenance and improvement of Supplier/Material Management Policies Procedures, systems and tools.
* Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in relevant discipline.
* Minimum 5 years' experience is a similar position.
* In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
If you are interested in applying forward me an up to date CV or contact me at anytime and we can discuss the role further.
Look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales