Construction Projects Manager
Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by iNKFISH Capital
Salary - up to £60,000 per annum with OTE £90,000 + car or allowance
iNKFISH is a rapidly expanding group of companies focused on developing housing solutions for the social housing sector. Our goal is to provide 1,500 supported living homes across the UK by the end of 2024.
We are looking to recruit a Construction Projects Manager to lead multiple housing development schemes across England and Wales. Your primary duties will include working closely with the contracts team and site managers, where you will be responsible for managing the planning and delivery; this will start from inception, feasibility, detailed design to delivery on-site and client management.
You will need to be experienced in working within multiple sectors within the construction industry, ideally with experience in either residential, extra care or social housing. You will have demonstrable experience managing multi-million-pound projects and bringing in a project on time and within budget.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to degree level in a construction or related discipline, & post qualifications experience.
- Have excellent managerial skills
- Contractor Project management background
- A full UK drivers' licence.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solver
- Proficient in computer programmes, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to work out of hours as and when necessary, based on the needs of the business
To apply, please provide a CV with an accompanying cover letter clearing outlining how you would add value to our team and why you should be considered for this role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £67k Annual