Posted on Sep 7, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Technical Writer - database experience
Is it time for a new technical writing challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your database skills? Do you want to work for a company that helps our critical services make smarter decisions? Are you motivated and full of ideas on how to improve documentation and put your own stamp on things? If you think this sounds like your perfect role, keep reading ...
Our client is looking for someone to take ownership of their data dictionaries and data transformation documents. You'll have the opportunity to revamp and modernise the documentation and come up with ideas on how best to integrate it into the software. If you like a challenge, you can always take on more responsibility and help to create online help, training content, videos and also get involved in the website content.
- Solid technical writing experience, ideally for scientific or mathematical software.
- Experience with databases and the data behind them (eg SQL, Oracle, Toad etc.).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- A confident and friendly approach and the ability to get the best out of people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand highly complex technical ideas and explain them in simple, clear and concise terms.
- Self-motivation and the drive to continue learning and research into new products and technology.
- Any experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or WordPress would be advantageous but isn't essential.
On offer is a very attractive salary and benefits package. There is also the option to work a mix of onsite and from home. There is plenty of free parking available and the office is easily accessible by public transport.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£100k - £120k Annual
£750 - £750 Daily
£50 - £50 Hourly