Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 6, 2021 by CV-Library
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. This role is remote/home working. You will be working on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
Wey Education PLC is a leading online provider of primary, secondary and college education in the UK. With over 3,900 students, Interhigh and alternative provision division Academy 21, make up the two entities of the AIM listed public company. We are an ambitious company with quality education and student engagement at the heart of everything we do. As part of our education strategy, we are expanding our Education Management Team.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly successful and proven senior IT professional to deliver IT development projects which in turn will help deliver the Wey technology strategy. The role will report directly to the Lead IT Developer for direction and management. You will be the key senior developer coding (C#), design and architecture of Wey applications using Microsoft Azure cloud platform (PaaS and IaaS) and Dynamics 365.
Key responsibilities of our Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Be a senior developer working across all Wey IT development projects including in Dynamics 365, microservices, gamification, and virtual reality
- Develop using full software development lifecycle from Project Initiation to Project Close
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget raising concerns with the appropriate stakeholders as necessary
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to, including unit test coverage, integration test coverage, quality assurance, continuous improvement, and peer review
- Detailed analysis on data sets, data systems, business processes and software
- Developing the processes and procedures within the development process that will ensure the integrity of the information provided
- Work with development teams including allocation of work, capacity, technical designs, implementation, and evolution of development methods
- Provide IT project delivery advice to ensure strategies, approaches, dependencies, relationships, risks, and issues are being managed correctly
- Support the wider Wey IT Team projects and objectives
- Support IT related business change, ensuring that project benefits are realised
- Developing and implementing suitable metrics to monitor performance and producing management reports
- Create, maintain, and regularly review comprehensive documentation around all applications and systems.
What we are looking for in our Senior Full Stack Developer:
- A degree in a computer science discipline (e.g., Advanced Computer Science; Machine Learning; Informatics; Computational Linguistics)
- Ability to research, innovate and solve hard problems to tackle the biggest technological issues in education
- Ability to create, manage and design advanced algorithms and complex data structures
- Develop and evaluate regression and classification models on different types of datasets. Designing statistical experiments and analysing the performance of machine learning models
- Producing, processing, evaluating, and utilizing data
- Extensive knowledge of Common Architectural Patterns – particularly API-driven design and microservices
- Extensive Solution Design, development, and delivery in complex environments
- In-depth familiarity with solution design and delivery in technologies such as:
- An expert in Azure/Azure Dev-ops cloud-based Development
- Azure utilities such as the Docker/Elastic Stack/Azure Kubernetes
- .Net/.Net Core/C#/React/CSS/Python
- Experience in Agile Software environments
- Public and Private API Development
- Microsoft SQL Server - hands on experience of in development (both application and BI solutions) and administration on SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL)
- Data/Systems Integration – experience at integrating complex data systems
In return as our Senior Full Stack Developer, we offer excellent benefits including:
- A Company Pension
- Private Medical
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please click ‘apply’ today to join Wey Education plc as our Senior Full Stack Developer and be a key part of its growth as Wey changes the face of education worldwide – we would love to hear from you.
Wey Education plc is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practise across the school
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £70k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£0 - £500 Daily
£300 - £400 Daily
£30k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual