Posted on Sep 6, 2021 by CV-Library
My client is an industry leading Medical Devices business within the Diagnostics space with a global presence and head offices in Oxfordshire. They are going through a period of growth and looking to expand their Research & Development department with the recruitment of a Research Scientist.
This is a Research Scientist role which is laboratory based and will be a crucial role within Research & Development to develop the technology within from tissue samples.
- The role will involve hands on working with analytical techniques such as surface energy measurements, optical microscopy and/or fluorescence microscopy.
- Fabrication of chip designs in a cleanroom environment to include photolithography processes
- Contributing to ideas, knowledge and development of the companies projects.
- Characterising of materials and assembly processes using a range of techniques (contact angle, SEM, profilers, optical microscopy)
- Assembly of chips into flowcells, suitable for standard and non-standard electrical testing
- Manipulation of electrical testing scripts as well as generating new scripts for bespoke tests
- Data analysis around relevant aspects of electrical testing
The successful candidate will have a background in Physics, Materials Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, or similar at a graduate or equivalent level. Experience in working with MEMS structures in clean environments would be desirable but not essential, and an understanding of surface properties within microfluidic systems would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Scientist to join this growing cutting edge company.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this opportunity then please do get in touch on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£125 - £145 Daily
£30k - £36k Annual