Sr. Financial Analyst
Posted on Sep 5, 2021 by Lutron Electronics
Coopersburg, PA 18036
Region: North America
Division: General & Administrative (IT, HR, Legal, Accounting)
Senior Financial Analyst
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Treasury Team. You will be responsible to successfully provide specialized analysis in various treasury functions. This position requires a high-degree of problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate across functions.
- Analyze and make strategic hedging decisions regarding Foreign Exchange to help protect the assets of the Company
- Actively assist with managing the Company's investment portfolio
- Responsible for evaluating and reporting cash forecast for the business unit
- Evaluate the financial results and cashflow of Lutron's major international legal entities.
- Monitor relevant control limits and be able to escalate concerns to the business when limits are breached.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for key financial metrics for the company
- Analyze credit card fees, banking fees vs interest and investment income for optimization
- Drive Treasury related projects - consolidations in banking, improve internal banking services, cost improvement opportunities, drive technology and financial analysis via banking platform
- Other proactive B/S and Cashflow analysis
- Collaborate with the other teams in the Finance department to drive improved and standardized global processes.
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
We are looking for someone who is:
- Results-driven and a problem solver
- Analytical, and able to understand the business drivers behind financial results
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, flexible and always up for a challenge
- Organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have high attention to detail and an impeccable sense of integrity and business ethics
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (BS or BA), CFA or MBA desirable.
- 5+ years of corporate accounting and/or finance experience
- Demonstrated understanding of key accounting and financial reporting concepts
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at . EOE.