Backend Developer: Rest, JSON, Java, Python, Agile, English Speaking, Remote working (m/f)
Posted on Sep 5, 2021 by emagine
- 5+ years development experience including significant experience in Rest, Java, Python and JSON
- Experience in an Agile environment, Scrum, SaFE
- Good English
Nice to have: Cloud, UI, Machine Learning
Are you a senior developer looking for a project with global impact?
We are looking for a skilled Rest, Java, Python and JSON developer to join an international team building applications to revolutionise the travel industry.
The company is a major player in the industry, and the team has a start-up brief to create innovative solutions.
- Definition of user requirements
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions
- Develop software to client standards
- Model, design and implement databases
- Test and maintain the software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning to finalize the product
- Debugging existing solutions
- Produce software documentation
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.