Fixed Income eTrading - Production Support Lead - Hedge Fund
Posted on Sep 5, 2021 by Etonwood
This rapidly expanding Systematic and Quant driven Multi-Strat Hedge Fund seek a Senior Production Support specialist with expertise supporting front and Middle Office trading applications for Fixed Income desks (across Bonds, Rates, FI ETFS, etc) within another Fund, Prop firm, or Investment Bank.
Working with a small highly experienced X-Asset Application Support team, you would be the Fixed Income SME building and owning relationships with Trading, Middle Office, Operations, Application Development and DevOps teams. Providing support for Execution, OMS, Risk and PnL reporting solutions.
- Salary - $170k - $200k
- 2021 Guaranteed Package - $210k - $250k plus benefits
- H1B/TN will be transferred and Green Card sponsorship considered
The role offers the chance to make your mark in a growing Fund, performing a role which is 65-70% BAU and 30-35% Change initiatives, involved in developing tools to aid automation using the likes of Python (basic understanding of Python is required, you will be given training in this, to develop deeper knowledge). Additionally, given the cross-asset nature of this team, you would be able develop an understanding of Equities and FX.
Applicant suited to this role will be have the following profile -
- 6+ years experience as an Application Support Analyst/Production Support Engineer
- 2-3+ years in Fixed Income eTrading environment
- Excellent understanding of FIX protocols and experience of onboarding traders/portfolio managers
- Strong Unix Scripting skills covering the likes of Bash, Korn within a Linux environment
- Strong SQL experience across different RDBMS
- Basic understanding of Python Scripting
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, relationship management and ability to prioritise effectively