Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on Sep 4, 2021 by HNI Corporation
Allsteel, an industry leader in workplace furnishings and a top brand in the HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search of a Sr. Finance Analyst to join our team in Muscatine, IA!
The Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and business decision support to our Business Partners. This role is accountable for developing, analyzing, and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives. This role prepares accurate and timely forecasts and analysis to drive insights, support key business decisions, and is instrumental in continuous process improvement. In this role, you will be a part of a dynamic and energetic workplace where you will be supported as you build your career.
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- Financial forecasting development and ownership of brand P&L with functional support of business partners
- Establishes financials targets utilized for performance management and incentive calculations
- Leads and communicates results of detailed analysis or initiatives to business partners and organization leaders
- Drives alignment of broader financial initiatives with respective stakeholder groups
- Builds financial models in support of various business cases scenarios in efforts to deliver profit generation
- Understands and communicates the financial and operational impact of opportunities and changes to pricing, discounting, cost, etc.
- Creates informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for profit improvement
- Analyzes data / trends / economic indices to identify opportunities for improved growth and profitability
- Ensures the accurate completion and distribution of necessary weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc reports
- Partners with diverse internal/external customer base
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5 years of progressive finance/accounting or equivalent quantitative analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and to interact with all organizational levels
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the "Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World", by Fortune magazine as "The Most Admired Company" in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world's best companies for leadership development.
Allsteel, headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa and recently named as an "Iowa Top Workplace", is a leading brand of HNI Corporation. At Allsteel, we believe that our office furniture products should address and solve workplace problems. Our furniture is made to improve productivity, make offices more efficient, increase comfort and make day-to-day tasks that much easier. We've worked collaboratively with some of America's leading designers, including Mitch Bakker, Bruce Fifield, Marcus Koepke, and BMW Group DesignworksUSA. Our product work often wins awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America, the International Interior Design Association, the American Institute of Architects, and Best of NeoCon, and is frequently recognized by design and architectural magazines.
We invite you to visit us at for the best visual overview of our organization.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.