Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Sep 4, 2021 by ACCA
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we're a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
ACCA is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on a 12 month fixed term basis to join our Customer Service team, based in our Glasgow city centre office.
As an ACCA Connect Advisor you would be responsible for delivering a world class service to an international customer base. Our global customers contact us via telephone, email, social media and web chat. The main focus of your role will be to resolve their enquiries at first point to allow them to continue on their professional journey with ACCA.
We have various shift patterns available (The shifts are on a rota basis between 0700 and 2000 Monday to Sunday).
Training and Grad Bay: Training (4 weeks Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and Grad Bay (4 weeks Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) - Total 8 Weeks
Start date: 4 October 2021
- Ensure the highest quality of service is provided at all times through calls, emails, social media and webchat, with strict adherence to agreed service levels.
- Providing a first point resolution service to our customers in a professional manner
- Contribute to the maintenance of the internal knowledge base to ensure it is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be an ambassador for ACCA, treating all internal and external customers with respect and maintain professionalism at all times
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of current processes and procedures
We're looking for someone who has the following skills/experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a track record for providing first class customer service
- Highly organised, logical and methodical approach to work
- An emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the customer experience
- A positive attitude and approach to work
- Ability to multi-task using different systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems
- The role may be home based in line with current government guidelines therefore you must be able to take all forms of contact including telephone calls at home
- Must be available for an uninterrupted 8 week training period from 4th October 2021 between 9am and 5pm
And in working with us, you'll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.04 - £9.04 Hourly
£18.8k - £20.4k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£8.91 - £9 Hourly
£20k - £20k Annual
£19.8k - £19.8k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual